LFP stands for Lithium Iron Phosphate. Charging or discharging a battery is essentially an electrochemical process. Lithium iron phosphate indicates the chemical composition of the cathode of a battery cell.
If a single PACK of the low-voltage system is damaged, the remaining PACKs can continue to operate after the damaged unit is removed; if a single PACK of the high-voltage system is damaged, the system as a whole cannot operate.
Low-voltage system: Battery PACK parameters: 51.2Vdc/100Ah, iron-lithium battery inverter output parameters: 5KWH/230Vac22A
High-voltage system: Battery PACK parameters: 51.2Vdc/100Ah, iron-lithium battery inverter output parameters: 10KWH/380Vac15.9A .
Photovoltaic input parameters: P≤15000W，180Vdc~850Vdc/＜16A
Photovoltaic input parameters: P≤5200W, 120Vdc~500Vdc/≤18A*1
Low-voltage home storage system:
1. The system has been equipped with photovoltaic lightning protection, circuit breaker and AC input lightning protection, circuit breaker, AC output circuit breaker, etc. It is not recommended to add an independent photovoltaic distribution box and AC input distribution box during installation. But they can decide on their own situation;
2. Our company can configure the photovoltaic modules of this system and supply them together with the energy storage system, but the installation bracket of the photovoltaic module needs to be provided by the customer with a detailed list of bracket materials, and our company will purchase it on behalf of the customer.
3. The system installation is completed by the customer, and our company does not include the installation.
High pressure home storage system:
1. The high-voltage system adopts the separate design of inverter and energy storage system. Customers can inform them of their existing inverters in advance and send a communication protocol so that we can determine whether the existing inverters can be configured.
2. When customers purchase high-voltage systems including inverter systems and energy storage systems as a whole, they need to configure photovoltaic power distribution cabinets (the photovoltaic power distribution cabinets must include lightning protection, circuit breakers, etc.) and AC input and output power distribution cabinets. The electrical cabinet also needs to be equipped with lightning protection devices, circuit breakers, etc.
3. Photovoltaic modules can be configured by our company and supplied together with the energy storage system, but the installation bracket of the photovoltaic module needs to be provided by the customer with a detailed list of bracket materials, and our company can purchase it on behalf of the customer.
4. The system installation is completed by the customer, and our company does not include the installation.
The protection level of the high and low voltage system is lower than IP54 and cannot be placed outdoors. It is recommended to place it in a place to avoid direct sunlight.
A battery system from LiFe-Younger is a total package. You don't have to buy any additional components (such as a separate battery inverter). This not only reduces the complexity of installation and use, but you will also have only one point of contact in the event of problems.