Battery pack: liquid cooling
PCS: air cooling
LFP stands for Lithium Iron Phosphate. Charging or discharging a battery is essentially an electrochemical process. Lithium iron phosphate indicates the chemical composition of the cathode of a battery cell.
Yes, storage can contribute to local energy security and energy resilience, especially when the batteries are paired with local power source on a community microgrid. A microgrid is a small network of customers with a local source of electricity that can be disconnected from the grid and operated independently.
During and after natural disasters and extreme weather events, all of which are becoming more frequent with climate change, battery storage can help keep essential services running and protect the most vulnerable populations as part of a community-driven climate resilience plan. When thinking about community resilience, it can be advantageous for critical infrastructure—such as police and fire stations, hospitals, cooling centers, and emergency shelters—to have rooftop solar panels and battery storage systems on site to keep the power on during an emergency.
Residential and commercial energy storage systems differ in terms of their capacity, design, and usage.
Capacity: Residential energy storage systems typically have smaller capacities than commercial systems. They are designed to meet the needs of a single household or a small business, while commercial systems are designed to provide power to larger buildings and facilities.
Design: Residential energy storage systems are often designed to be smaller, more compact, and more aesthetically pleasing, as they are typically installed in homes or small businesses. Commercial energy storage systems, on the other hand, are often larger and more industrial-looking, as they are installed in larger buildings or facilities.
Usage: Residential energy storage systems are often used to store excess energy generated by residential solar panels for use during times when there is little or no sunlight. They can also be used to store energy from the grid during times of low demand, when electricity is cheaper, for use during times of high demand, when electricity is more expensive. Commercial energy storage systems are often used to reduce energy costs by storing excess energy during off-peak hours and using it during peak hours, as well as to provide backup power in case of an outage.
In summary, residential and commercial energy storage systems differ in their capacity, design, and usage, with residential systems being smaller and more focused on residential needs, while commercial systems are larger and designed to meet the needs of larger buildings and facilities.
If a single PACK of the low-voltage system is damaged, the remaining PACKs can continue to operate after the damaged unit is removed; if a single PACK of the high-voltage system is damaged, the system as a whole cannot operate.
Low-voltage system: Battery PACK parameters: 51.2Vdc/100Ah, iron-lithium battery inverter output parameters: 5KWH/230Vac22A
High-voltage system: Battery PACK parameters: 51.2Vdc/100Ah, iron-lithium battery inverter output parameters: 10KWH/380Vac15.9A .
Photovoltaic input parameters: P≤15000W，180Vdc~850Vdc/＜16A
Photovoltaic input parameters: P≤5200W, 120Vdc~500Vdc/≤18A*1
Low-voltage home storage system:
1. The system has been equipped with photovoltaic lightning protection, circuit breaker and AC input lightning protection, circuit breaker, AC output circuit breaker, etc. It is not recommended to add an independent photovoltaic distribution box and AC input distribution box during installation. But they can decide on their own situation;
2. Our company can configure the photovoltaic modules of this system and supply them together with the energy storage system, but the installation bracket of the photovoltaic module needs to be provided by the customer with a detailed list of bracket materials, and our company will purchase it on behalf of the customer.
3. The system installation is completed by the customer, and our company does not include the installation.
High pressure home storage system:
1. The high-voltage system adopts the separate design of inverter and energy storage system. Customers can inform them of their existing inverters in advance and send a communication protocol so that we can determine whether the existing inverters can be configured.
2. When customers purchase high-voltage systems including inverter systems and energy storage systems as a whole, they need to configure photovoltaic power distribution cabinets (the photovoltaic power distribution cabinets must include lightning protection, circuit breakers, etc.) and AC input and output power distribution cabinets. The electrical cabinet also needs to be equipped with lightning protection devices, circuit breakers, etc.
3. Photovoltaic modules can be configured by our company and supplied together with the energy storage system, but the installation bracket of the photovoltaic module needs to be provided by the customer with a detailed list of bracket materials, and our company can purchase it on behalf of the customer.
4. The system installation is completed by the customer, and our company does not include the installation.